Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So now it is the late afternoon and I am thinking; where to go from here... I walked out in the sun, I have super-hydrated with countless glasses of water and green tea, I biked for an hour and I did some math and haiku writing with my son. All in all, a good day so far. But I want it to be an amazing, exciting, awe-inspiring day. Ideas for sending it into another space:
  • write a letter to someone I love and tell them why I love them, why they are special
  • write one to myself and remind myself of all the ways I am special
  • find some paints, markers, crayons and draw something, anything, just see color
  • paint my nails bright blue
  • lay flat in the grass and just feel the weight of the world
  • kiss someone and really pay attention
I will try and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment