Thursday, August 19, 2010

Determined to stay present in this day

I love mornings! There is so much hope at the beginning of the day, so many directions to go in, so many things that might happen! Maybe today is the day! The one I have been waiting for all my life when everything comes together and I feel like I got it right! What can I do to create this feeling? Well, here is what I am going to try for today:
  • I am going to take it as it comes and smile through it!
  • I am going to love and appreciate whatever Mother Nature decides to do with the weather and I am going to stop and pay attention to it for a moment!
  • I am going to do something that makes me feel like a strong girl warrior who can take over the world, my world anyways, like light saber battle with my son, run around the middle school track, do 30 push-ups, sing Nine Inch Nails on RockBand, go on the Slip and Slide!
  • I am going to help someone else see how great they are and take them along on my journey to feel great about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment